BOY!!! Our little Koben Cole was born October 6th and weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long. We didn't know the sex of the baby until he was born. We were excited that Jaxon could have a partner crime! I delivered at Centennial Hills Hospital which I loved! We arrived for the scheduled c-section at 5:30 a.m. (okay, maybe it was closer to 6 a.m.) and I was the only patient on the whole labor and delivery floor! We were paid lots of attention and got to stay in the "suite" longer than usual. The three day stay was more like a vacation. We got to order a couples "gourmet" meal (we had filet mignon) and there was a tea time cart that came around with tea and cookies. We also had a private room with cable and a snack room across the hall (Yin loved that!) Koben was the best baby. He slept and ate well and is just good natured all around. Surprisingly, I recovered very well and had lots of energy. I didn't mind the nighttime feedings or getting up with the baby. All in all it was a great experience and thanks to all who took care of the kids and came over to help us out! It's always an adjustment when there's a new addition to the family!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
IT'S A ...........
Posted by Tiffany at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay, a new post! Tiff, your kids are adorable! Congrats on your newest addition!
Okay sister.....FINALLY!!! lol. I'm so glad you put these pics. up. He's so stinkin' cute!! How fast they grow. It was so good to see you guys at Kaylee's party. Ava is a beautiful girl!! We'll have to get all of us girls together and do lunch. Talk to you soon. Luv ya lots!
Missy*
man, that doesnt even look like him. guess thats why we are supposed to label our pictures. haha. so glad Koben is apart of our family. we just love him.
Post a Comment