So I've been meaning to post for over a year now. A lot has happened in that time which is why I decided to give up trying to catch up and just start anew. Most importantly, our little Jaxon was born in March. He is just the cutest thing...all full of smiles. He was 8 lbs even and 20 inches long. I delivered him by scheduled c-section and it wasn't as bad as the first time. Recovery has gone well and he is just eating and growning like crazy! Big sister Ava has been great with him. She turned 3 in April so she is a big helper. I am enjoying being a stay-at-home mom. It's been fun to be more involved with Ava and participate in activities I didn't get to when I was at work. My mom would watch her a couple times a week and would call me at work saying "yeah, we just went to lunch with so-and-so" or "we just went to the mall and there's a big sale...". It's good that now I get to be there and take care of them. Hopefully I can keep up with my posts from now on!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Post a Comment