QUE ONDA?

What's Happening?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pretty Princess




Ava loves princesses. Every day she tells me, "Mommy, I Cinderella". So I thought I would throw her a princess party for her 3rd birthday. There are so many cool ideas on the internet of things to do but with just having Jaxon, I kept it simple. We ate pizza and Cheetos (Ava's favorite) and played pin the princess on the castle and hit a crown-shaped pinata. Each princess drank out of a princess goblet which later served as their candy holder and party gift. We had a store-bought cake which I think turned out pretty cute. Everyone dressed as their favorite princess. I had bought a new Cinderella dress for Ava to wear but when Karessa showed up with the Jasmine costume, she wanted to wear it. Whatever, it's her birthday, right?
Thanks to mom and Karessa for helping me out!

1 comments:

Chandra said...

What a cute bunch of kids, they must have cute moms!!! Lauren had fun even though she thinks she's getting too cool for princesses.