Ahhh a cruise! We're shooting for next year for us. Alex's parents just left on a mission to the Philippines and we would like to go see them over there. How fun! Looks like you had a great time. So good to see you and your family!
Yin and I have been married for 9 years. We are total opposites but you know what they say, opposites attract! He is outgoing and fun loving and I am shy and reserved. But, it works! We have three beautiful children, Ava (7), Jaxon (4) and Koben (2 1/2). I want to have memories of all the things that happen in our little family so, I am bound and determined to keep this blog updated!
2 comments:
Ahhh a cruise! We're shooting for next year for us. Alex's parents just left on a mission to the Philippines and we would like to go see them over there. How fun! Looks like you had a great time. So good to see you and your family!
Girl! I should've known you blogged! Can I add you to my links?
Post a Comment