QUE ONDA?

What's Happening?

Monday, August 06, 2012

Disneyland November 2011

We went to Disneyland for a few days last November and took a lot of pictures.  When we got home, I went to download them onto the computer and the memory card was empty!  My heart sunk and I was so sad to think that all our memories were gone with just a push of a button.  Of course I blamed Yin and he swore he didn't do it.
So it is now February and I was looking in the car for something and happened to find a little memory card down in the bottom of the door pocket.  I was cautiously hoping it might be the Disneyland pics and when I turned on the camera, there they were!  So excited!
Here are some of the highlights of our trip...



 Excited for Goofy's Sky School
 Silly Symphony Swings
 Ava saved her pennies to get her face painted
 Keeping Koben occupied in line

 Ready for Toy Story Mania

 Finally got a pic with Buzz
 Hangin' with Buzz Lightyear
 Finally tall enough for California Screamin'


 Visit with Santa
 Jaxon's first time on Soarin'
 Jaxon on Tower of Terror


 On the go
 Ariel
 Matterhorn

 Jaxon loved driving!

 Silly boy!
 Koben got his ears

 Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
 Jaxon's first time on Splash Mountain

Stylin' Girl


 Had to stop at The Grove on the way home to visit the American Girl store.  We had to pick out which doll looked most like Ava so she could tell Santa.


0 comments: