QUE ONDA?

What's Happening?

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I'm waaaay overdue for an update so here it goes...

LAST DAY OF PRESCHOOL
May 21, 2009

Ava loved going to preschool. She never cried or whined and was always excited to go. I waited until the week before the break the news that her last day was fast approaching. She wasn't too happy but took it well. She LOVED her teachers and made lots of friends. They had a big party and we got Mrs. Bridget a "Juicy" bubble gum dispenser and Mrs. Klee a cute basket of lotions, gels, etc.
Mrs. Bridget
Mrs. Klee
AVA'S DANCE RECITAL
May 28, 2009

My poor Ava, she lost her shoe on this first dance. She got carried away doing the lobster dance and here shoe came off. She attempted to get it back on but I knew it would take her a while so I hurried up there and put it back on really fast. She wasn't traumatized, though. She just finished her dance and never said a word about it!


Ms. Jolynn & Ava
Maddy & Ava
Iyree & Ava
All the girls did such a great job! I am so proud of them! It's fun to see them all growing up.






2 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Honestly, that was too cute when she lost her shoe! She was not going to give up on getting it back on!

Chandra said...

I still can't believe I missed the dance concert- I had it marked on the calendar and everything. Old age I guess! She did good even if the Nelson curse did strike!