I can't believe my little baby girl is 4 years old!!!! This year I let her choose between a birthday party and going to Disneyland. She chose the latter as any 4-year-old would. We left on a Friday morning and stayed until Tuesday so it was kind of a mini vacation for us.Last year at this time she was obsessed with Cinderella. She would tell me every day "Mommy, I Cinderella". Now she's found a new obsession with Ariel. She just can't get enough of her! So Monday, April 20th was her birthday (yes, I'm a little late with the posting) and I had scheduled her an appointment first thing in the morning at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. It had only been open for three days so it was a great new experience. It is located in the gift shop in the castle and it is the cutest thing ever! It is based on Cinderella and is set up like a salon. All the workers there are "Fairy Godmothers in Training" and just dote on all the little princesses. They do their hair, make up, finger nails, get them all dressed up, etc. After that, they have a studio set up with a Cinderella carriage and different scenes and they have a little photo shoot. Ava just thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. She walked around Disneyland in her costume all day and everyone stopped her and told her happy birthday and what a beautiful princess she was. In fact, at one point later in the day, she got out her photos and held them in front of her. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I just want everyone to see how beautiful I am!" She just couldn't get enough!
We went to Ariel's Grotto (or Ga-rotto as Ava says it) for dinner that night and to meet all the princesses. It's nice because they all come around to your table and talk to the kids and you can take all the pictures you want. It beats standing in line to see a princess for hours in the hot sun! It's definitely worth the money and it's way good food.
Friday, May 29, 2009
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY AVA BABES!!
Posted by Tiffany at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment