MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
As you can see, Jaxon had a Mickey Mouse themed first birthday party. In our family, there's no shortage of Disney stuff so I thought it would be perfect. Tracy even made him a "Jaxon's First Birthday" Mickey shirt special for the occasion. Thanks Tracy!
After we ate (hot dogs, of course) we played a Mickey Mouse trivia game. Not too hard, I came up with the questions on my own.
Lauren and Hannah
They had to do the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Dog Dance to win the prize.
The cakes...white with strawberry filling for the guests and confetti cake (homemade by mom) for Jaxon
A BIG thanks to Steph and Larry for letting us use their house!!!

6 comments:
Cute party!
And yeah I forgot to tell you congrats on the new baby! Cute way to tell everyone!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. When are you due?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! What a terrific way to share the news...looks like a fabulous birthday party!
um, im just getting back for the ugly ones you put on!!! lol. How do you get so many pics on one post? am i just dumb? i guess so. love the pics. whose awesome house is that? haha
Hahahaha! Congrats on the new baby Tiff!!!! That is so exciting! Yay!
Good times! Jaxon is one cute little dude, glad his birthday party was fun- even if he won't remember it!
Post a Comment