Last Wednesday Mom and I headed out to Green Valley to go Christmas shopping. We knew it was going to be cold but not like this!! When it first started to snow, we thought it would last about five minutes or so. It wasn't sticking to the ground or anything. We went into a store and when we came out, this is what we saw! Craziness! Hopefully it will snow again so the kids can play in it!The next day was Ava's Christmas party at preschool. A lot of kids didn't show up because their parents thought it was canceled like regular school. Ava had a lot of fun though.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!
Posted by Tiffany at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was there at Town Square that day also around lunch but I didn't run into you guys.
Post a Comment