I can't believe Yin and I have been married for 5 years already! We actually met each other in September of 2001 at a church dance. He had just returned from his mission and his older brother introduced us. Yin planned a great weekend. First, when I woke up and went downstairs, there was a big bouquet of sunflowers on the table. That afternoon, we packed up and went out to the Red Rock Hotel and spent the night. On the way there, he told me that as soon as we checked in, I had an appointment for a massage at the spa. So he took the kids and off I went to the spa. When I got back, we went to dinner at Terra Rossa, an Italian restaurant. We stopped for some ice cream and headed back to the room to watch a movie. The next day, we woke up and went down to the pool. Ava had a blast swimming all around. We ordered lunch there and then it was time to come home. I wish we could have stayed longer but it was fun while it lasted. Next year, no kids!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you two!!
What a good husband!
happy anniversary. hope you had fun. can yin give some pointers to larry. i dint think we have ever had an anniversary without the kiddos either. maybe next year. it is our 10th. yikes. love ya
That sounds so fun! Congratulations guys!
CONGRATS! Sounds like a very nice get-away! Give some nice lovin to Yin for some smarts!
Hey Tiff! What an adorable blog! Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary and that things are going well. I need to call or stop by so we can catch up. Ava and Jaxon are getting so big. It's incredible how quickly time flies. Say hello to Yin for me. Love you guys!
Hey you guys I saw the blog- yeah sooo cute!!
Your anniversary sounded awesome!! Very Cool! Good Job YIN!!
Post a Comment