QUE ONDA?

What's Happening?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

FLASHBACK - Yellowstone

We took a day and drove up through Yellowstone and enjoyed all the beautiful scenery and explored the geysers. We stopped at the gift shops and enjoyed some lunch at the Old Faithful site. We were hoping to see a bear but had to settle for a buffalo who stopped traffic for about 10 minutes. Ava found her own moose to ride on. In Jackson, we went down the mountain on the slides. I think the scariest part was getting up there on the ski lifts. I had to ride by myself and Yin and Ava were in front of me. I told Yin to hold her tight and don't let go. I was more scared that Ava; she wanted to do it again! It was a fun vacation, we really enjoyed hanging out with Mom & Dad and Robert. It was good to spend time with him before he left on his mission.




0 comments: