party in the back! I finally cut Jaxon's mullet off tonight with some help from my sistas. His hair is so funny. I guess all the hair in the midsection broke off as he slept and the bottom stayed long. Not to mention he has not one but two swirlies on the back of his head. Looks much better now!
Had to pick the picture that I have Garfield eyes in- although knowing my pictoral track record it WAS probably the best. Jaxon was handsome before, now his hair has joined him. Thanks Yin for letting us "Git er done!"
That is hilarious, I love the mullett. Glad to see you all in the blog world. Now we can keep in better touch, and not just in the hallways at church on our few weekends a year in Vegas!
Yin and I have been married for 9 years. We are total opposites but you know what they say, opposites attract! He is outgoing and fun loving and I am shy and reserved. But, it works! We have three beautiful children, Ava (7), Jaxon (4) and Koben (2 1/2). I want to have memories of all the things that happen in our little family so, I am bound and determined to keep this blog updated!
3 comments:
Had to pick the picture that I have Garfield eyes in- although knowing my pictoral track record it WAS probably the best. Jaxon was handsome before, now his hair has joined him. Thanks Yin for letting us "Git er done!"
Ahh the mullet. Either way, he's a cutie!
That is hilarious, I love the mullett. Glad to see you all in the blog world. Now we can keep in better touch, and not just in the hallways at church on our few weekends a year in Vegas!
Post a Comment