QUE ONDA?

What's Happening?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Big 3-0



Well, it's finally here...I turned 30! I used to think that 30 was old but now I think it's the new 20! My birthday landed on a Sunday so we really couldn't do much. It was a special day though because Jake was confirmed, the twins were blessed, and my other niece was blessed on that day. We had a great dinner at my mom's house and she put some candles on the dessert for me to blow out. Didn't get much from Yin other than a Happy Birthday when I woke up. His excuse was that he couldn't get me anything because of his broken leg. Whatever. So I think he felt bad because the next weekend he took me out on a birthday date. We went to White Chocolate Grill and he gave me a necklace from him and a ring from the kids. When I saw the blue bags, all was forgiven.

6 comments:

Anamarie said...

Happy belated birthday Tiffany! Can you believe we are all turning 30 this year, if feel so young still: you, me, Kristina, Justin, Kristi, Lecia, the whole gang from the old second ward. Crazy!

You have adorable kids:-)

Anamarie said...

that was supposed to say "I feel so young.." hee hee

Chandra said...

Good, I'm glad Yin got you something fabulous. Maybe you'll overlook the fact that I haven't gotten you anything yet!!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Lucky Girl!!

Ipuna Black said...

I think you were several years younger than me! That's cool that we are the same age! It's not too bad :).

Kris said...

This cannot be happening! I'm soooo not ready for this year!!!

Happy Birthday girl! You look fab!