Ava started preschool last month and loves it!
She's so excited to go to school like all the big kids.

I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she had to have her favorite, scrambled eggs and pink milk

She picked out her backpack at Target. She's not really into Hello Kitty but liked it because it was pink and it had wheels. Thanks Grandma!

One last picture before she went in. I wasn't sure how she'd react to my leaving but she just sat down and started playing with the other kids. I left and watched her for a couple minutes and she was just fine.

Hanging up her backpack

We got a big smile when we picked her up so she must have had a lot of fun!
3 comments:
Cute, I can't believe how grown up she is getting.
congrats ava. you are such a big girl. hope you learn alot and have fun. love ya, aunt steph
Go Ava! Now you go to school just like Lauren and Jace!
Post a Comment